Monday, June 6, 2011

Smash Brawl!

So this weekend I had a party with a couple of friends.  Both of these friends have served missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so were out of the loop on what was going on for 18 months, so we've been watching movies together that they've missed (well, one of them missed, the other was quicker at seeing some of them).  So far we've watched Megamind, Ironman 2, and on Friday we watched Avatar (not the airbender).  We watched the extra-extended one, so that it would have some new stuff for the friend who had already seen it four times.  It was so much fun!  My one friend was already freaking out about how awesome it was when we were only ten minutes in, and during the big battle she said, "Animation is so addicting!   Who needs ecstasy when you have CG!"  We all laughed and decided that was going up on our quote wall.  We put up a large piece of paper in my life drawing class to write our silliness on.  So far it's mostly covered with quotes from me... we need to change that!

We also played Super Smash Brothers Brawl on my Wii.  My one friend hadn't touched it since her mission and thought we would totally beat her... she beat us every brawl.  I decided to practice so I would know what I was doing the next time we play, which will probably be this weekend.  I've gotten to the point now where my husband and I are almost evenly matched.  My favored character is Pitt, although I really want to play Link.  Maybe when I get a bit better I'll try Link out again.  Although, my one friend despises Link and Peach because of how other people used them in the past.  However, for some reason she feels like helping Pitt, which could be to my advantage.  I really stink at flying back up onto the stage if I fall off.

Anyway, just thought I should update this a bit more often.

Odd out

No comments:

Post a Comment