Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am excited!!!

Today my husband and I went to the apple store on campus to get an iPad 2 for him to replace his dying computer with.  Instead we walked out with a 13" Macbook Pro that was on clearance, a free printer, and a Wacom Bamboo Craft for me to play with (complete with pen and touch capabilities)!  I can't wait to play with it!!!  I am so excited!!! But I must do homework first... bleh....

I now have all my plant reading done for the entire semester and don't need to worry about that.  That's a good thing to have off my to-do list.  I learned a lot about fungi, it was very interesting.

Also!  This week my copy of Color and Light by James Gurney arrived, complete with his signature and an original rainbow sketch!  I am busily reading away, hopefully I will finish before the end of the semester so it can be some help for my last few projects in Illustration 1.  This week has been a good week.  Not as productive as I would have liked, but good things have happened.  Now I need to go be productive again somehow, I just wanted to share my excitement with you!

-Odd out

No comments:

Post a Comment