Thursday, March 31, 2011

I have a lot of work ahead of me...

So last night I went to order my custom shoes for my school project and realized that it would take about four weeks for the shoes to get to me... and I have only two more weeks of classes left.  That wouldn't work... so I have to make the shoes myself.  I purchased the plain "white" shoes today to do it with... the shoes are a blue-ish off-white color.  I need to decide whether I'm going to paint the shoes entirely blue and then put my logo on them in white, or just paint the logo on in blue... I think all-blue shoes would look cooler.  So this is going to take a whole lot more time than I was expecting... and I just finished cutting out my illustration boards for my next three illustration projects, and they're huge.  Like, the two pages for my project 4 sequential art piece are larger than my torso... yikes.  I need to really simplify things for that project so the painting won't have to take as long!  It's a little intimidating... and I need to do all of this in roughly two and a half weeks!  Plus finish prepping my BFA portfolio, do my figure drawing final project, and catch up and do my figure drawing daily sketches.  I'm going to die!  This is going to be really tough.  No sleep for me! Blah.

Yeah.  I'm growing fungus in a petri dish for my botany lab class.  It's cool, and disgusting... especially since the spot I touched with my finger has grown a pink slimy fungus blob... so gross!  XD

Anyways, I should get back to work!

-Odd out

No comments:

Post a Comment