Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This past weekend was a disaster.

A disaster of homework lack of completion and frustratingly huge proportions.  It's time to crack down.  I am getting this done!  My goal is to get everything done within the next two weeks, which I know won't happen, but if I cram to get it done in that time I should be able to finish everything before it's due, or so I would hope.  I finally got my plant writing assignment done, but tomorrow I need to study hard in order to take the test on Thursday.  I have work Thursday and Friday night as well as work in the afternoon on Saturday.  Blah.  Blah blah blah.

So I spent a large part of today feeing angry and frustrated and decided to doodle in my sketchbook instead of do homework.  I need to doodle in it anyway, for the BFA review, there's 31 pages in it left to fill.  If I sketch 1-2 sketches in it every day from now until then I should probably be able to fill it.  The problem is getting ideas.  My muse doesn't like to work on demand.  Oh well.

Yeah, not much to say, just thought I should post here to start getting in the habit.  You should watch this video:
-Odd out

No comments:

Post a Comment