Friday, March 1, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I'm changing my approach to this blog a bit.  The main big change is that I'm going to start posting my sketches and WIPs here along with everything else.  For the moment that entails cleaning up things here and transferring some posts from my art blog to this blog.  The art blog is turning into my portfolio, so it needs to get all tidied up and made professional looking.  Other than adding the art blog stuff, this blog will remain the same.

You see, I have this issue where I get big ideas and try to over organize myself.  I get separate notebooks, bags, websites, etc. for everything and then never do anything because it's too much work to keep track of all of them, carry the things around, you get the idea.  If everything is all in one place, then I actually do it, so that's the reason for these changes.  I'm going to slowly move things around over the next week or two.  After that everything should be set up the way I want it and I can start moving forward again!  Hooray!

Anyways, I've been working on that for the last four hours.  I should probably do homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment